We’ve been super busy at Alice PR this week in the lead-up to Career Zoo which is taking place this Saturday, 15th October in The Convention Centre in Dublin.
The full Career Zoo line-up was unveiled today and features 50 leading employers and a packed schedule of panel discussions and workshops with industry experts.
Our top tips are:
- Go prepared. Register, get the app , and upload your CV. Check out the companies attending, and make a note of who you want to speak to.
- Make a note of the event schedule in advance so you don’t miss the talks, workshops and events that you want to attend.
- Prepare to be hired. Go expecting to land your dream job. This is where it all begins, so be organised, look the part, sell your key skills and make a good impression.
What not to miss:
We’ve been looking through the packed schedule and have picked out our top 3 ‘what not to miss’ events from the day:
- Employers: Featuring 50 leading employers, many of the companies attending Career Zoo on Saturday plan to interview and hire on the spot. So come suited, booted and prepared to be hired!
- Tech Box: This year there will be a special area dedicated to the nerd within! The space called Tech Box, will allow attendees to learn about technologies driving the world’s most exciting companies. Tech Box talks will focus on topics such as customer engagement technology, rebuilding the internet for things, hacking the human, and smart SME integration.
- Panel Discussions: Main Stage panel discussions on FinTech 2.0, Big Data, Disruption in Professional Services, Cyber Security and the Digital Frontier, Company Culture and more. Panellists will include founders, CEOs, and top Irish and international industry experts.
So what are you waiting for? Register, prepare and GO!
See you there!