Interested in joining an award-winning PR agency in Dublin? We’re recruiting an Account Manager to join #TeamAlice
Our team is growing once again at Alice! We’re currently recruiting for an experienced, solutions-focused and creative Account Manager to join our team in Dublin. We want someone calm and collected, who can prioritise quickly and juggle competing demands on their time, and who has high standards and attention to detail.
About the Role
Position: Account Manager
Contract: Full-time, permanent – subject to six-month probationary period.
Location: 10 Fortescue Lane, Mountpleasant Avenue Lower, Rathmines, Dublin 6 – with remote working faciliatated. A minimum of two days per week will be based in the office when public health measures for Covid-19 allow it.
Hours: Full-time, Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week, with some flexibility required)
Reports to: Managing Director / Organisational Development Director
As Account Manager, you are essential to the delivery of creative and impactful PR campaigns and events for our clients. Your work will be varied, encompassing media and influencer relations, content creation, social media management and advertising, copy-writing, public affairs, event management, and campaign reporting. You will communicate proactively with your clients to bring ideas and opportunities to them and update them on campaign developments.
You will provide guidance and support to junior members of #TeamAlice, as well as working with the Senior Management Team to identify business development opportunities and prepare pitches.
Essential Skills and Experience
- At least four years’ PR experience in a fast-paced agency or in-house communications role – with at least one year of this at Account Manager level or equivalent.
- Calm, organised and flexible, with the ability to juggle a wide range of activities, prioritise your own workload and meet deadlines.
- An in-depth understanding of social media with previous experience of monitoring, updating and creating content for social media accounts. Experience of running ad campaigns on social media and Google AdWords is desirable but not essential.
- Experience working on consumer PR campaigns and / or major public events; strong interest in lifestyle media and influencers.
- Excellent copy-writing, proof-reading and communication skills.
- Reliable, consistent and conscientious with good attention to detail.
- Interested in current affairs, the media landscape, and the world around you.
How to Apply
If you want further information on this role or feel you are a good fit for #TeamAlice and would like to apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Account Manager’. Application must meet the following criteria or they will not be considered:
- Your application must include a cover letter, CV and sample of your writing – combined and sent in one document.
- We ask that you keep your cover letter to a maximum of one page. In your cover letter, please include:
- Why you feel you are a good fit for this role with #TeamAlice; and
- Details of your minimum four years’ experience working in public relations.
- We ask that you keep your writing sample to a maximum of 500 words.
- Your writing sample should demonstrate your excellent copy-writing, proof-reading and communication skills.
- It can include, but is not limited to, a press release, blog, speech or opinion piece.
The closing date for applications is Friday, 28th May 2021, at 5pm. Shortlisting will apply. We expect to hold interviews during the week commencing 14th June 2021.
We look forward to hearing from you 🙂