You may not be able to travel far beyond your home, but that doesn’t mean you can’t have a weekend packed full of culture, fun and the extra 3km for exercise!
#TeamAlice have been busy, reading, listening, baking and making – to make sure we have the best recommendations to keep you entertained!
This week, we’ve been:
• ‘Never Have I Ever‘ and ‘Grace and Frankie’ on Netflix.
• ‘Star Wars‘ on Disney+ (Emily is continuing the journey with an outdoor cinema on May the Fourth!).
• The kids’ movie ‘Spies in Disguise’, which is very enjoyable.
Eating, Cooking, Baking and Drinking:
- Baking Focaccia.
- Mixing Margaritas & White Wine Sangria.
- We’ve also been delighted to see some of our favourite opening up to do take out and have been indulging in pizza from Rascal‘s and lunches from Two Boys Brew.
• Into our new 5km radius to Dollymount Strand and rambles down to the Dodder in Dartry.
Enjoy the weekend, everyone. Stay safe!