Each week, the A-List brings you our top tips on what to read, watch, see and do in Dublin, Belfast and beyond! This week, we’ve been:
- ‘Love is Blind’ (described by Emily as “trash TV in its purest form, but so, so good”), ‘Next in Fashion’, ‘The Edge of Democracy’ and ‘Narcos Mexico’ on Netflix.
- ‘Flesh and Blood’, a four-part series on ITV.
- ‘Better Things’ on BBC.
- ‘Emma’ in the Queen’s Film Theatre, Belfast. Julie reckons it’s “frothy, funny and very entertaining”.
- Filming for the next series of ‘Line of Duty’, which is happening around the corner from our Belfast office (we hear rumours of high-pitched squealing when some of our team-members spotted Adrian Dunbar!!).
- Fish Shop on Benburb Street.
- The newly-opened Ramen Co. in Rathmines.
- The Big Romance on Parnell Street.
- Blas Café – for a catch-up with Lisa, an old friend of #TeamAlice.
- ‘Utopia for Realists’ by Rutger Bregman.
- ‘The Great Irish Science Book’ by Professor Luke O’Neill (our client, DIAS, gets a mention!).
- ‘I Thought I Knew You’ by Penny Hancock.
- The BBC’s Brexitcast / Newscast podcasts.
- The Roman Baths – in Bath (lucky Eimear!).
Looking forward to:
- Some pub grub in Sandyford House on Sunday (Elaine P); and
- A friend’s baby shower this weekend (that’s Eimear).
And, most excitingly of all, CELEBRATING:
- The birth of a new #TeamAlice baby. We’re delighted to say Ciarán and his partner, Siobhán, welcomed a little baby boy in the early hours of this morning 😊
Have a lovely weekend, everyone!