The A-List, the weekly cultural round-up from #TeamAlice
Each week, we bring you our top tips on what to read, watch, see and do in Dublin, Belfast and beyond! This week, we’ve been:
- ‘Last Tango in Halifax’ on BBC. Elaine’s guilty pleasure (a British Glenroe, apparently!) but ideal Sunday viewing!
- Booksmart, coming-of-age comedy.
- Military Wives – we’re an office of Sharon Horgan fans!
- Portrait of a Lady on Fire.
- Baa Baa, in Chapelizod.
- A second review in for Doolally – its worth the trip!
- Pi Pizza on George’s Street – divine!
- Laine, My Love, on Talbot Street. Their sausage rolls are top notch.
- 14 Henrietta Street, which Emma described as “superb!”.
- The lovely views from Killiney Hill.
- Dollymount Strand to clear the head!
It’s a funny time we’re all going through, and we hope everyone is looking after themselves. Expect LOTS of podcast, book and TV recommendations next week!
Have a lovely weekend, everyone!