Alice PR & Events connects you with your target audiences through media relations, marketing, public affairs, social media and creative events.
Based in Dublin city centre, we work with clients throughout the island of Ireland. We have a designated Northern Ireland Account Manager, who collaborates with us on a range of client projects from her Belfast base. We share an office and have a partnership with the creative agency Language, allowing us to offer you the full suite of creative communications services.
We are also the designated Irish PR consultancy for The Honey Partnership, an award-winning marketing services agency, headquartered in London and operating worldwide.
We work with clients in the corporate, STEM, education, recruitment and not-for-profit sectors.
Our services include:
- PR and marketing campaigns for international events attracting upwards of 10,000 attendees.
- Development and implementation of communications strategies for public-sector clients.
- Marketing and advertising campaigns – from concept development to creative execution.
- Advance publicity and press-office support for high-profile festivals and events.
- Political communications – from local authority to EU levels.
- Crisis communications.
- PR support for NGOs, ranging from community groups to national charities.
- Event management.
- Training in communications skills, including social media, digital marketing, media interview skills, crisis communications and advocacy campaigns.
If you have a project or event that you would like to discuss, please contact us. We'd be delighted to talk to you!