We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other websites, and links from this website to external websites are clearly identifiable as such.
We fully respect your right to privacy, and will not collect any personal information about you on this website without your clear permission.
We collect the following data on this website:
- The names, email addresses, organisation names, phone numbers of people who contact us by filling out and submitting the Contact Us Form on our website.
We may also use this data for statistical purposes such as counting the number of enquiries our organisation receives via our website.
Information that is gathered from visitors
In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit. Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website.
How the Information is Used
The information is used to enhance the visitor’s experience when using the website to display personalised content and possibly advertising. Email addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to third parties.
If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in any email that you receive. You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings, but this may prevent you from accessing certain features of the website.
Social Media Policy:
Why and how does Alice PR use this website and its social media websites?
We share information that we consider to be of value to those in the sectors in which we operate, on our publicly facing pages, which include but are not limited to this website and the social media websites of Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Instagram, and YouTube.
If you follow us, you can expect information covering some or all of the following:
- Press releases and news about our company
- News from our clients in the form of press releases, and general information
- Event information and occasional live coverage of events
- Alerts about new content on our website
- Shared articles, images, videos, or audio on topics that we believe will be of interest to our clients and audience
We use our website and social media websites to:
- Distribute news in the form of press releases, blogs or notices of events that we run and similar news and information from our clients
- Share articles, images, videos or audio of interest to our audiences.
Terms and Conditions of use:
While we do encourage user participation, there are guidelines we ask users to follow to keep all the websites and social networks we use (www.alicepr.com, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Instagram, and YouTube) safe for everyone.
- @Replies and Direct Messages: We welcome feedback from our followers and will try to join the conversation where possible. However, we may not be able to reply individually to all the messages we receive via social media. The best means of communicating a query to us is by using the Contact Us link on our website or phoning us on 00353-1-558 2151.
- Please do not include personal / private information in your tweets or social media messages to us.
- Abusive or spam posts will result in followers being blocked and reported directly to the administrators of the social media platform in question.
- This website and the platforms of Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube are intended for use by individuals aged 18+ years.
- Minors must get permission from their parent or guardian before using any of these platforms. We recommend that parents/guardians discuss online safety first and that they monitor use of these social media websites.
- In publishing information on our website and social media websites, we will endeavour to respect confidentiality and privacy, fair use and copyright.
- We reserve the right to edit and amend any information we post to make it more interesting and useful to our audience on any of these websites.
- Information posted to these websites should not be accepted as true or correct. It is up to individual users to check the accuracy of any information before relying on it.
- The views expressed by any individual on any of these websites are those of the individual and do not necessarily reflect the views of Alice PR & Events.
- We monitor all types of posts made by users and we reserve the right to delete any user generated content, such as text comments, audio or visual posts, that we deem inappropriate, offensive or out of context on any of these websites at our sole discretion.
- We reserve the right to ban users from our social media sites in addition to removing posts.
- We may stop, or suspend, and/or moderate these websites without notice at any time and we will not engage with users who are aggressive or who are in any way abusive on any of these websites.
- We are not legally responsible for any material posted by third parties on these websites.
- We disclaim any liability associated with your use of any of these websites, or your failure to view and comply with the terms, conditions and policies of these social media websites.
- We accept no responsibility for lack of service due to downtime of any of these websites.
- Any ‘retweet’, ‘favourite’, ‘add to list’, ‘Like’, or ‘share’ does not constitute an endorsement.
- The same applies to sharing, liking, commenting, tagging and interacting with any type of post on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Snapchat, and Instagram.
- By using this website and the platforms of Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Instagram, and YouTube you agree that you will not:
- Upload and share any content that is unlawful, fraudulent, offensive, abusive, threatening, and inflammatory or is in any other way objectionable and which may expose Alice PR & Events or users of our website and social networks to harm or any type of liability.
- Discriminate on grounds of age, gender, race, nationality, disability and religion/beliefs or in any other way likely to cause distress to an individual.
- Generate any type of content, such as software viruses or use any type of, site search and retrieval application or any other application that could cause any type of harm to this website, computers or IT systems.
- Generate and share any content that you do not have permission to post or infringe any intellectual property rights such as copyright or any other third party right.
- Misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person/organisation or give an impression that you are acting on behalf of Alice PR & Events.
- These terms and conditions may be updated at any time without notice and will govern your usage of this website and social media websites.
- You are responsible for checking these terms and conditions regularly to remain in compliance with them.
- Your use of this website and the social media websites is deemed an acceptance of these terms and conditions.