#TeamAlice is hiring a part-time Office Coordinator
#TeamAlice is hiring! We’re looking for someone who shares our values, ambition and high standards to join our award-winning team as a part-time Office Coordinator.
Alice Public Relations is looking for a highly organised and efficient Office Coordinator. We want someone who is friendly, approachable and calm, and who has high standards and attention to detail.
The successful candidate will play a key role in the smooth running of our busy PR agency, provide executive support to the senior management team, and work closely with our wider team to support the delivery of training and events.
Benefits include a competitive salary; flexible start and finish times; up to 26 days’ annual leave (pro rata); access to an Employee Assistance Programme; generous training and professional development supports, and access to additional company benefits. The work we do is interesting and rewarding, and we pride ourselves on having a great team who enjoy working and socialising together.
We are an award-winning public relations agency with offices in Dublin and Belfast. Our purpose is to create change that makes Ireland – and the world – a better place. We do this by delivering ambitious communications campaigns for our clients.
Since we were established in 2015, we’ve worked on campaigns to promote gender equality, LGBTQ+ rights, reproductive rights, climate action, education and training opportunities, and integration and anti-racism initiatives. We support health-focused charities to run annual awareness and fundraising campaigns and, every year, we manage campaigns that promote Ireland’s culture, heritage and regional development.
While our external purpose is focused on improving the world, we have a complementary internal purpose, which is to provide our employees with secure, sustainable career paths, whilst ensuring they can lead happy, fulfilling lives.
At Alice, we achieve our purpose working in line with our core values. We are:
- Creative and Passionate
- Friendly and Unflappable
The Alice team commits to doing our utmost to live these values through our work.
Position Office Coordinator (Part-Time)
Hours 4 hours per day, Monday to Friday
Location You will be based at the Company’s head office, which is currently in Rathmines, Dublin.
Reports To Managing Director / Deputy MD
Duties and Responsibilities Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Being the first point of contact for those getting in touch with Alice, fielding all queries in a friendly and appropriate manner.
- Ensuring the smooth running of the Alice office on a day-to-day basis.
- Providing executive support to our Managing Director and senior management team, including diary management, attendance at meetings to take meeting notes, HR administration, and business development support.
- Data entry, including maintaining and updating our client contract management system, our subscriptions, and our training log.
- Maintaining office supplies and managing relationships with our landlord and other external suppliers.
- Coordinating company events and social activities.
- Coordinating our petty cash system.
- Sourcing and coordinating the production of event materials and props for Alice clients.
- Assisting with the preparation of materials for client events (e.g. conference packs).
- Coordinating logistics for Alice’s training delivery, including booking venues and catering, managing registrations, and issuing pre-training questionnaires and post-training evaluations.
- Serving as our Health and Safety Officer.
- Managing data protection at Alice, and ensuring compliance with GDPR requirements.
About the Person
- Extremely proficient in the use of MS Office, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
- A minimum of one year’s experience in office administration.
- Able to prioritise your own workload and meet deadlines.
- Reflects the Alice values.
- Experience of working as a Personal / Executive Assistant.
- Experience of taking meeting notes and drafting meeting agendas.
- An interest in social justice, politics and current affairs.
- Experience of data protection and GDPR.
Salary will be reflective of the candidate’s experience and in line with industry standards.
How to Apply
If you feel you are a good fit for #TeamAlice and would enjoy working with us, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Office Coordinator Application’.
- Your application must include a cover letter and CV combined and sent in one document.
- Please keep your cover letter to a maximum of one page. In your cover letter, include:
- Why you feel you are a good fit for this role with #TeamAlice; and
- Details of your relevant experience.
The closing date for applications is 4th August. Shortlisting will apply. We expect to hold interviews during the week beginning 14th August.