Our MD is speaking at tomorrow's PRII conference
We're delighted to announce that our founder and Managing Director, Martina Quinn, is speaking at tomorrow's PRII conference.
The PRII is the Public Relations Institute of Ireland, the professional representative body for those who work in PR. Theme for 2017 PRII Conference
Their annual conference is taking place at the Printworks in Dublin Castle throughout the day tomorrow (Thursday, 19th October 2017). The theme of the conference is 'Crisis and Creativity: PR's Response to a World in Chassis'.
Keynote speakers include:
- John Concannon, Director of the new Strategic Communications Unit at the Department of An Taoiseach;
- Feilim Mac An Iomaire, PR and 'Mischief Champion' at Paddy Power; and
- Gavin O'Reilly, Chairman of Red Flag.
Martina will participate in a panel discussion on the evolution of PR agencies, beginning at 11.30am. The panel will be chaired by Conall Ó Móráin, presenter of 'The Sunday Business Show' on Today FM, and the other panellists will be Sharon Murphy, Deputy CEO of Wilson Hartnell, and Nina Gallagher, MD of Accenture Interactive.
The panel discussion will focus on topics such as:
- Change in the world of communications, and how PR consultancies are evolving in response.
- The future of PR agencies: what will they look like in five years' time?
- Are the silos with the rest of marketing communications really breaking down?
- The barriers and opportunities in relation to winning and carrying our international work; and
- How scale and specialisation impact on competitiveness.
You can find out more about the PRII conference here, and you can follow proceedings throughout the day tomorrow on Twitter (#PRIIConf17). We'll be sure to post some pics and updates from the Alice social media profiles too!