The weekend is upon us again! Some of you may ask, what exactly is a weekend?
For #TeamAlice, we’ve been spending the two days been Friday and Monday reading, watching, baking, walking and cycling (within the boundaries), and eating – here are our top picks and recommendations!
This week, we’ve been:
- Dead to Me and American Factory on Netflix.
- A blast from the past (which hasn’t aged all that well – Joe isn’t the nicest of guys) – You’ve Got Mail.
- Upload, on Amazon Prime.
- The “History of the Cold War” podcast https://www.historyofthecoldwarpodcast.com/.
- Roald Dahl classic, The Twits!
Eating, Cooking, Baking and Drinking:
- Drinking: Proper and lovely draught beer, delivered straight to the door, thanks to super service from The Big Romance.
- Marking a special wedding anniversary with take-out from Pickle.
- Baking this delish-sounding Red Velvet Cake.
- Cooking up a storm in the kitchen with Jamie Oliver’s Saag Aloo.
- To the jewel of the Northside, St. Anne’s Park.
Enjoy the weekend, everyone. Stay safe!