A Wicklow Christmas Gift Guide from #TeamAlice
We’re sharing gift inspiration from the fantastic Wicklow businesses we’ve met through this year’s Social Media Training programme!
This month, we wrap up a bumper, year-long Social Media Training programme with local development company, County Wicklow Partnership, which supports rural businesses through the LEADER Initiative.
Throughout 2022, we’ve had the privilege to work with over 17 tourism and hospitality businesses and entrepreneurs from across Wicklow, covering everything from a beginner’s guide to different social platforms, to creating a social media strategy, to exploring video content!
We’ve been blown away by the passion and tireless energy of these sole traders and small businesses who committed to a six-month or year-long programme to step up their social media game while also juggling the day-to-day demands of their business, whether that was serving up scrumptious food or delicious drinks, catering to international visitors, Hollywood film crews, the finest cattle in Coollatin, a colony of bees and a herd of Alpacas!
While Emma and Sorcha are plotting a #TeamAlice grand tour of Wicklow to visit all the brilliant businesses they’ve worked with this year, we also want to share the love and perhaps some Christmas gift inspiration to encourage everyone to #BuyIrish this Christmas!
Wicklow Christmas Gift Guide from #TeamAlice
Whether you’re looking for stocking fillers, something for the festive spread, or a unique trip or experience as the perfect gift for family or friends, here’s what Wicklow has to offer!
Eat & Drink
- For coffee lovers with a conscience - Ethical Origin
- Something sweet from busy bees – Olly’s Farm
- Scrumptious, award-winning cheesecakes - Coconut & Moo Moo
- A treat for cheeseboards - Coolattin Cheddar Ltd
- A taste of France in your festive spread with delicious pate – Le Paysan
- Add a splash of hot stuff – Mic’s Chilli
Tours & Days Out
- Alpaca and prosecco trek anyone? – K2 Alpacas
- Get right into the action and sample the best beers – Wicklow Brewery Tours
- Tours and tastings of award-winning Irish wines – Wicklow Way Wines
- Learn from the experts with a cookery class – Ballyknocken House & Cookery School
Book a Stay
- Nestled in the heart of Wicklow Town – The Bridge Tavern
- A historic slice of luxury in Enniskerry – The Arch House
Or for more inspiration on everything Wicklow has to offer, check out Wicklow Naturally!
What could you learn from #TeamAlice in 2023?
We’d like to say a huge thank you to our partners who shared their wisdom with trainees on this year’s County Wicklow Partnership Social Media Training Programme – Vivienne Gleeson, Elish Bul-Godley, and Thady Kavanagh.
If you’re already thinking about training needs for your team or network in the new year, our training team are ready to put dates in the diary! Find out more about our training support and get in touch!